Photo Pages. Photos on this page are from sub-basin Upper Sheepscot
and series Historical Photos- Cooper's Mills and Somerville.
Click on any thumbnail to see a larger photo.
For detailed information on these photos click here.
This is photo of Cooper's Mills. The date on the back of the photo is 1912.
This is photo of the road crossing in Somerville. This is where Route 105 crosses the river today. The date on the back of the photo is 1925.